1. Experience and Expertise in Truck Accident Cases
When it comes to truck accident cases, the Dolan Law Firm has a wealth of experience and expertise. Our lawyers have represented many victims of truck accidents, and have a deep understanding of the unique issues involved in these cases. We know how to investigate truck accidents, and how to build strong cases for our clients. We are also experienced in negotiating with insurance companies, and will fight hard to get you the compensation you deserve. If you or a loved one has been involved in a truck accident, please contact us today for a free consultation.
2. Types of Truck Accidents Dolan Law Firm Handles
Truck accidents are often much more complicated than other types of motor vehicle accidents. There are many different players involved in the trucking industry, and when an accident occurs, it can be difficult to determine who is at fault. The Dolan Law Firm has experience handling all types of truck accidents, including those involving:
-Driver error: This is the most common type of truck accident. Driver error can involve anything from speeding to driver fatigue.
-Mechanical failure: This type of accident can occur when a truck’s brakes fail or it experiences some other type of mechanical problem.
– Poorly maintained trucks: If a truck is not properly maintained, it can be more likely to have an accident. Poorly maintained trucks may have bald tires, faulty brakes, or other problems that can put drivers and others at risk.
-Improperly loaded trucks: If a truck is not loaded properly, it can be more likely to tip over or have an accident. Truckers are responsible for making sure their loads are balanced and secured correctly.
If you’ve been involved in a truck accident, the Dolan Law Firm can help you understand your legal options and get the compensation you deserve. Contact us today for a free consultation.
3. Compensation You May Be Entitled to After a Truck Accident
If you or a family member has been injured in a truck accident, you may be entitled to receive compensation for your damages. The amount of compensation you may be eligible to receive will depend on the severity of your injuries and the circumstances surrounding your accident.
Some of the types of compensation you may be able to receive include:
• Medical expenses: You may be able to recover the cost of all past and future medical treatment related to your injuries, including hospitalizations, surgery, rehabilitation, and medication.
• Lost wages: If you are unable to work because of your injuries, you may be able to recover the wages you would have earned during that time.
• Property damage: You may be able to recover the cost of repairing or replacing any personal property that was damaged in the accident.
• Pain and suffering: You may be able to recover damages for the physical and emotional pain and suffering caused by your injuries.
4. Why You Need an Experienced Truck Accident Lawyer on Your Side
If you or someone you love has been seriously injured or killed in a truck accident, it is important to have an experienced attorney on your side. The Dolan Law Firm has represented many truck accident victims and their families over the years, and we understand the unique challenges that these cases can pose.
There are many complex issues that need to be considered in any truck accident case, including:
– Who was at fault for the accident?
– Was the truck driver properly trained and licensed?
– Was the truck properly maintained?
– What type of insurance does the trucking company carry?
Our experienced attorneys will investigate all of these factors and work tirelessly to get you the compensation you deserve. We have a proven track record of success in these types of cases, and we will fight for you every step of the way.
5. Truck Accident FAQs Answered
1. What should I do if I am involved in a truck accident?
The first step is to seek medical attention if you are injured. Once you have received treatment, you should contact an experienced truck accident lawyer to discuss your legal options and help you protect your rights.
2. Who is responsible for a truck accident?
The driver of the truck may be held responsible for the accident, but there may also be other parties who could be liable, such as the trucking company or the owner of the truck. An experienced lawyer will be able to investigate the accident and determine who is at fault.
3. What type of compensation can I recover in a truck accident case?
If you are successful in your claim, you may be able to recover damages for your medical expenses, property damage, lost wages, and pain and suffering. An experienced lawyer will be able to evaluate your case and advise you on the best way to proceed.
4. How long do I have to file a lawsuit after a truck accident?
There is a limited time period in which you can file a lawsuit after a truck accident, so it is important to consult with an experienced lawyer as soon as possible after the accident occurs.